All of us at Kinsmen Lodge value the contribution of our volunteers; they are an important and integral part of our team.
How to become a volunteer
All of us at Kinsmen Lodge value the contribution of our volunteers; they are an important and integral part of our Recreation Team, assisting staff in a non-competitive partnership. As such, all volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Be prepared to make a minimum six month commitment to the volunteer program.
- Complete a registration form, submitted with personal and professional references.
- Attend an interview based on the availability of a suitable placement.
- Participate in an orientation and training.
- Agree to a criminal record review at no cost.
Your Personal Reward
Friendship – with our Elders who may feel isolated and lonely but each of whom has a lifetime of remarkable achievements to share.
Experience – volunteering at Kinsmen Lodge provides first hand observations in a health care facility. You will receive practical experience in executing and evaluating events, relationship building skills in a professional context and insight into a career you might be interested in pursuing. Fun – camaraderie; teamwork with fellow volunteers; recognition events, and the joy of knowing that you have touched the life of another and made a difference.
Become a Volunteer
If you would like to give your time and volunteer at Kinsmen Lodge, please fill out the form below: