Come try something new, gain experience, develop skills, build confidence, and meet new people. Through volunteering you can make a difference in the life of our Elders through acts of generosity and kindness.
How to become a volunteer
All of us at Kinsmen Lodge value the contribution of our volunteers; they are an important and integral part of our Recreation Team, assisting staff in a non-competitive partnership. As such, all volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Be prepared to make a minimum six month commitment to the volunteer program.
- Complete a registration form, submitted with personal and professional references.
- Attend an interview based on the availability of a suitable placement.
- Participate in an orientation and training.
- Agree to a criminal record review at no cost.
Learn new skills by helping with a wide variety of activities.
Self-esteem builder through practicing of new skills.
Give back to your community and helping others is a good for your own wellbeing.
Become a Volunteer
If you would like to give your time and volunteer at Kinsmen Lodge, please fill out the form below: